In an increasingly global economy, international experience for Indiana University MBA candidates comes from hands-on work in the field as much as the classroom. A group of students, led by Professor Jim Wahlen and MBA Program Director Pam Roberts, travel to India to help local entrepreneurs tackle business challenges using cutting edge business practices. The Kelley MBA GLOBASE initiative provides a unique social enterprise experience by partnering with Indian businesses to make a global impact.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Arrived in Delhi

I have arrived in Delhi and have managed to travel to the Crowne Plaza in Gurgaon. It is a delightful hotel with a great bathroom. Makes me want to take a long soak.

Tomorrow we fly on Kingfisher. I love Kingfisher. They have great service and are always on-time. They could teach US carriers a thing or two.

I must have jinxed Kingfisher. I just received a note that our flight may be delayed by 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment